Sunday, May 2, 2010

BYU Women's Conference 2010


I came home brimming with renewed energy and filled with more . . .

Truth, Hope, Understanding, Testimony, Righteousness, Courage, Love, Faith, Mercy, Light, Goodness, Humility, Strength, Comfort, Forgiveness, Power, Wisdom, Obedience, Guidance, Peace, Compassion, Gratitude, Trust, Diligence.

Women's conference is truly a time to strengthen my testimony and feel the energy of so many righteous, faithful women in one place.  I come home rededicated to keeping my priorities aligned with the Lord's and more committed to having the spirit in my heart and home each day.  I feel completely rejuvenated and I am so grateful for the many volunteers, and especially the inspired speakers that made the conference possible.  It was such a treat to attend BOTH days this year and I'm already looking forward to next year's spiritual feast.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love women's conference too! I wish I'd rescheduled my doctor's appointment! But she told me I was so anemic she was surprised that I had the energy to come in, so I guess it's good I went. Next year...

Kristin said...

Next year, I'm coming too!

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

Julie,
I wanted to stop by and wish you a happy Mother's Day. I just got done reading your last few posts - things have been busy here, and I know you can relate. Happy birthday!!!! to both you and Ryan! Also your conference sounded fantastic!!!!! What a blessing to be reminded joyfully of all our blessings and the love of God!
Peace,
Joan