Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thinking about posting . . .

I'm thinking one of my dear readers has this blog link, and therefore may wonder when I will post again!  In fact, there is a year of posts just waiting to be read . . .  just click here.

So, yes, I have many wonderful ideas and posts floating around in my head which will be translated into official posts. When? Hmmm, good question. Probably when I get my real laptop back. Right now I just have this iPad which is lovely for most of my Internet needs, but a real pain when it comes to blog posts or uploading pictures. Chris has our laptop currently while his is getting fixed and I'm actually getting anxious to write and share thoughts and ideas once again. As for pictures, well all my May pictures were accidentally deleted - UGH - so, my next post will be a recount of the important events that were lost with the pics, because I know if I don't write them down soon, those memories might be gone forever without pictures to remember them by.

As for life in general, I can't complain. It's summer, the kids have been sweet and helpful, the yard is beautiful, the mountains are absolutely stunning, and every evening I still find myself caught off guard by the beauty of the sunset. Ahhhh, as the sun descends into the western sky and our backyard is cooled by the canyon breeze and I sit with a favorite book, while the little girls, carefree and happy, race with the neighbor kids up and the down the streets of our cul-de-sac on their scooters . . . truly, not much more brings such peace and sense of childlike wonder to the soul.

Thank you summer.

4 comments:

aubrey said...

*sigh* you just made me love summer even more!

Kathryn said...

Wow - I need to move back to Utah. Miss the summers there! Our kids have to be swimming if they are outside, and that means I have to be out there with them. I know - laying by the pool is fun, but sometimes I have things inside to do, and can't cause I have to bake in the sun! :) Oh well. I am coming the 22nd of July for a week. We should get together and play tennis! :)

Kristin said...

darn it... I wonder what happened to your computer... such a shame... lol.

Kristi said...

where's that darn laptop? ;) miss you!