Sunday, November 27, 2011

back to october

I just realized there are three different posts that I *thought* about writing, but never got around to making it happen.  So, before the holiday season becomes too crazy and my memories fade, I'm attempting to catch up on some noteworthy events . . . namely Halloween, our NYC/Boston trip, and Yosemite.

I'll begin with Halloween festivities:

Sophie and friend Gracie as "Hansel and Gretel" for the 5th grade "Fairy Tales on Parade"
  Liza and her friend Gracie as "Mario and Luigi"
 A card from Alice in Wonderland, Hansel, and Gretel
 Halloween piano recital - Sophie decided to dress up as Gretel (gotta love past dance recital costumes)
Liza's very first piano recital (in the 2nd costume choice of the season)
 Nicely done girls
 Halloween Night - Sophie and friend Emily as M&M's
Caroline and friend Maddie - pirate and a gypsy
 Neighborhood street party!
 Mario and Luigi ready to start trick or treating
My favorite costume of the evening by Isaac and Megan - MINIONS!!
 oh, how I love Halloween night . . .
 all finished - exhausted, but happy (what would we do without the Osterloh family??!)

HaPpY HaLLoWeeN ~ 2011

No comments: