Friday, October 25, 2013

new blog for our elder


Alright, I finally got a blog up and going for Ryan, so all his mission letters and pictures will be on this site:


I will need to make his blog PRIVATE by the beginning of December, so if you are interested in continuing to read about his experiences in Ukraine, please put your E-MAIL ADDRESS in the comments after his posts and I will add you to the list.

Thanks for reading - we are missing our boy, but couldn't be happier about his decision to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

3 comments:

Bean said...

What an amazing experience he will have--wow! I'd love to keep reading. melissa.bean@comcast.net. Thinking of you and hoping Chris' treatment is going well. xo

joseph and brianna said...

I want to keep reading please! mcgee06@gmail.com Miss you guys! Can't believe how big the kids have gotten!

atwoodlc said...

Of course add me to the list!!! atwoodlc@yahoo.com. Love reading his letters, glad he is doing good!