Thursday, March 26, 2009

"For my next birthday party . . .

we're going to BODYWORLDS!" You got it, the day after her little birthday party to the zoo (a perfectly respectable venue for a child's birthday) a couple of weeks ago, Liza announced that when she turns six, she's taking the party to "Bodyworlds." She has it all planned - we're meeting at the house to first read her Bodyworlds book so all her friends know how the body works (really, she's fascinated by anatomy), then we'll open presents and have cake and ice-cream because according to Liza, "the kids might not want to eat after seeing all the bodies."

Too much - where on earth did she come from?!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow Julie! Sounds like you have a little doctor in the making! Kids are so funny, aren't they?

lyn. said...

I absolutely loved Bodyworlds!!
In fact, I was in there for over six hours... :-Z

Kristin said...

Luke was like that. I had to buy him an anatomy book when he was 3. Better start saving your money, that party is going to be pricey!

analyn said...

Oh my. I just love Liza. This story made me smile loudly!

Marti said...

She's my kind of girl...love Body Worlds. And my favorite coloring book when I was little was an anatomy coloring book (hey, maybe those could be your party favors!) :)