Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's only been a month

For anyone who is remotely interested, here is an overload of pictures from our family vacation - enjoy at your own time wasting risk ;-). Phew, I am such a procrastinator, but it feels great having that out of the way so I can move on to other important blog worthy events like Elizabeth's birthday last week and general thoughts and ramblings. It's been awhile, but I've got to write, otherwise I have all these thoughts jumbled up in my head with escape and it's driving me crazy!

4 comments:

Marti said...

I think Kauai is my favorite place on earth! How lucky you are to have been able to be there with your whole family! Paradise.

Marti said...

And I love that quote about happiness on your sidebar...

Kristin said...

heaven!!!!

lyn. said...

Sigh...