Sunday, June 21, 2009

You've.been.on.my.mind.

Five simple words said out of genuine love and concern, one friend to another. Sometimes that's all it takes to relieve ourselves of a burden, a troubled mind, a heavy heart. My sincerest "thank-you" to a dear friend, a kindred spirit who lightened my soul today . . . you've been on my mind . . . how easy, how meaningful to those who struggle for a small moment, who lose sight of themselves, who need a connection.

Thanks friend for helping me feel myself once again.

5 comments:

cher said...

Beautiful post. That's one lucky friend. ;)

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

I love this so much I printed it out to share with my yoga class this evening! Thank you so much! Have a beautiful evening!
Namaste,
Joan

Kristi said...

so perfect. To have friends like that and to be that kind of a friend... it's a wonderful thing.

Glad you are feeling better.

ps. love how your fun idea for the {20} is coming together. perfect!

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

My yoga class loved this! Just thought you would like to know! Have a wonderful day!
Namaste,
Joan

Julie said...

Thanks so much Joan - glad they liked it! Namaste.