Friday, June 12, 2009

My 12-year old

It was Caroline's 12th birthday on May 25th and I'm just now getting around to blogging about what a special, sweet, polite, kind, sincere . . . I could go on forever describing this girl! We are truly blessed to have Caroline in our life and I am so pleased with her optimism, helpfulness, and especially her sensitivity. She is a genuine friend to all who know her, and a very patient older sister to Sophie and Liza. In the 6th graduation poll, she was voted "happiest" out of all the 6th graders and I couldn't agree more. Caroline brightens the room with her smile and keeps us smiling ourselves with her witty remarks and laughter.

To celebrate of our very own "Sweet Caroline," here is a short video of our girl (unfortunately, I don't have any pics of her when she was tiny scanned, so I just used some from the past four years) . . .

7 comments:

joseph and brianna said...

she has gotten so big! And what a good day for a birthday... Mason was born exactly 10 years after Caroline. May 25, 2007! Happy Birthday!!!

aubrey said...

I think it might come across as a little creepy if I sent birthday wishes since your kids and I don't know each other! But I will say that I have always loved the name Caroline! And that she looks so much like you!

Kristin said...

Well she apparently inherited more than just her looks from you. Happy Birthday!

Kathryn said...

wow - can you say spittin image????

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

Happy birthday to your daughter Caroline! She looks just like you! May is a great month - my birthday is in May too!!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Namaste,
Joan

Kristi said...

She looks and sounds an awful lot like her cute mom. :) Congrats on raising such a darling girl. Happy Birthday to Caroline. 12 is a fun age!

lyn. said...

What a sweetheart!!

I can't help but think that you looked exactly the same when you were twelve. You should make a slide show of that, too... {-: