Thursday, February 23, 2012

freak.

a couple days ago while checking out at Costco, I happened to notice this . . .


First off, weren't the early 90's like yesterday?  And how in the world did the children born just a few years ago suddenly become legal??  And why is it when I read a news article and a 40-something "person of interest" is mentioned, I imagine that someone the same age as my parents?? (because you know that anyone over 40 is the same age as my parents ;-).  And why won't I just come clean and admit that I've graduated from "young mom" to "old mom"?

Maybe this will put everything into perspective . . .


Oh, and it doesn't help matters much when Chris really DID graduate from high school in the early 80's (1983), and is now officially closer to 50 than 40.  Um, ya, isn't that like, "grandparent" status age?

WHAAAA!!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Must be time for a good dye job. That always makes me feel younger-ish...

Kathryn said...

Oh my gosh! That is freaky!!!! I refuse to get old! I'll probably be one of those old ladies in leopard print pants who everyone looks at sadly and thinks, "Poor thing, she doesn't know she isn't 25 any more!"