OK, tag time - my friend Kathryn tagged me, so since these are always fun and if you're bored enough to actually read this, here goes . . .
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Being outside - whatever the activity
2. Time alone with Chris
3. Bedtime stories, songs, and silly kisses with the little girls
4. Connecting with friends
5. Listening to music on my i-pod while I do housework
6. Playing the piano when I have the house to myself
7. The last day of school and beginning of summer vacation!
8. The jetted tub at the end of a long day . . . candles, bath salts, steam, and the blinds open just enough to gaze up at the sky, stars, and mountains . . . AHHHH!!
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Helped out at the annual "Fun Run" at the elementary school all morning.
2. Went to Sophie's 2nd grade class opera practice to play piano.
3. Worked in the yard for a couple of hours.
4. Cleaned the house with Ryan and Caroline in preparation of Chris' dad who is spending the weekend.
5. Received a little Mother's Day surprise in the mail from my mom - and hoping that she'll be happy with a phone call since I forgot to get anything in the mail early enough.
6. Met Kevin (Chris' brother) and the rest of the Cantera clan downtown for dinner to celebrate his graduation from the 'U' - Masters in History - way to go!
7. Found myself covered in throw-up on the drive home from said dinner (PF Changs - I'll leave the visuals up to my readers). Story: Liza said she wasn't feeling well, I had *thankfully* told my father-in-law to take the front seat, so I took her out of her seatbelt to cuddle with her and before we know it . . . . yep, disgusting. I think I've earned my stripes.
8. Enjoyed a BLISSFUL, long, relaxing, soak in the jetted tub after we had finally cleaned up the car, Liza, clothing, shoes, purse, phone, jewelry . . .
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Rock climb well enough to have all the gear and actually know what I was doing.
3. Follow through and finish projects I begin.
4. Write a book.
5. Be a wonderful gardener.
6. Stay organized.
8. Travel the world.
8 Shows I watch (amendment: I don't watch TV, really maybe once every 5 or 6 months . . . so, I'll write the last 8 movies or DVDs I watched):
2. Twilight (dvd)
3. Slumdog Millionaire (dvd)
4. Mad Men (dvd) - ok, I guess this is tv :-).
5. Vicky Christina Barcelona (dvd)
6. No Country For Old Men (dvd)
7. Son of Rambow (dvd)
8. Meet the Parents (dvd)
8 people I want to know 8 things about
1. Jenna (because it's about time you put something on your blog!)
5. Kristin J. (I'm not letting you off the hook ;-)
6. Kristen R.