Saturday, May 2, 2009

He's coming . . .

Everyone has their favorite artist whom they adore, collect all their albums, know every song by heart, as well as exactly which album in what year that song was recorded. For me, that songwriter is Jackson Browne. I have Chris to thank for introducing me to such an amazing talent, a poet whose lyrics and music speak directly to the heart and soul. Chris a long time fan and has even met JB in person, we've attended three of his concerts together, and this morning I was screaming in the phone when Chris called and told me Browne was coming to Deer Valley this summer and we were going - SWEET!

So, in celebration of one of the greatest singer/songwriters to ever grace the planet, enjoy a retrospective set to one of my favorite songs from his latest album Time the Conquerer . . .

No comments: