"I know why families were created, with all their imperfections.
They humanize you. They are made to make you forget yourself occasionally, so that the beautiful balance of life is not destroyed." Anais Nin
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
A few reminders
that the month of May is nothing to complain about . . .
1. Beautiful spring mornings
2. Spring Lacrosse
3. The view of the mountains during a lacrosse game
4. Healthy kids who can run and enjoy life to the fullest
5. The FUN RUN
6. Good friends and popcicles
7. Good friends, popcicles, and blue skies
9. The 2nd grade opera
10. Mother's Day
12. Celebrating with family
13. May flowers 14. Did I mention beautiful, stunning, bright, take your breath away mornings in the canyon?