Friday, May 1, 2009

It's all about FAMILY

I thought I would share a video I put together for my family from last summer (oh, before you play the video, turn off the blog music :-). After spending a couple wonderful days up here in Oregon visiting Jenna, I realize how blessed I am to have such a great sister. It seem like just yesterday we were growing up under the same roof with our bedrooms right next door, and now here we are raising our own children and learning from life's ups and downs. To be honest, our relationship hasn't always been strong, but the last couple of years we've gradually become closer, and spending time up here with Jen's family is just what we needed to strengthen our bond even more.

Thanks Jen for inviting me to your home to spend the weekend . . . here's to making more memories together in the future!

No comments: