Thanksgiving 2010 memories:
- Spending our holiday with Grandma Janice, Grandpa Terry (my parents), Travis and Kristie (my brother and his girlfriend)
- Preparing Thanksgiving dinner with my mom and dad
- Reading the kids' "gratitude lists"
- The smell of turkey cooking in the oven
- Thanksgiving day NAPS
- Playing games every night with grandma
- Brisk winter walks - before dinner with my mom, later that night under the stars with Chris
- Skiing with my girls
- PIANO - playing from our latest book of Christmas arrangements and listening to the girls and Chris play Christmas songs as well.
- Reading and relaxing by the fire (Caroline finished TWO books)
- SNOW and watching the little girls play nonstop outside with their sleds and neighbor kids.
- Hot chocolate, peppermint bark, cheeseball, and my mom's famous FUDGE.
Some pics . . .
Our table (turned out pretty decent considering we don't have a formal dining table yet - pretty cool what you can to with those Costco tables ;-).
Sophie making rolls