- Carving pumpkins and roasting pumpkin seeds
- Digging through the memory filled costume boxes with the kids to find that "perfect" costume for this year and trying to figure out how to fulfill Liza's wish to be the "Target Dog," until she decided she wanted to be a witch again . . . phew.
- YW/YM activity - bowling in costume with the kids from the "hood."
- Elementary school Halloween parade
- Neighborhood costume party at the Farnsworth's (no kids :-).
- Primary Halloween party with the Burmese primary children
- Scarrots!! Yes, my clever idea of a healthy Halloween treat for trick-or-treaters (found in the produce section - individual packages of baby carrots in cool Halloween wrapping) wasn't as well received by my family as orignally thought, but sure made for a good laugh and a lot of teasing! In the end we figured our guests would rather have cookies.
Ryan and ward friends at their party . . . and yes, that is our YM president as Superman - love it!
Maddie and Caroline at the party (sans the wigs)
With friend Jen at the neighborhood party . . . yes, that is part of Sophie's costume ;-).
All set to head out in the rain with our friends
The two pirates collecting their booty!
Spooky night . . .
Keeping warm at the Lundbergs - neighborhood pit-stop for doughnuts and hot chocolate
Liza and best friend Gracie
Traditional final stop before heading home . . . THE HOGGANS!