Bear Lake Highlights:
- Biking with Caroline and my mom along the lake up to the scout camp.
- Mountain biking with my dad and Chris around Round Valley in Laketown.
- Ryan's fireworks show each evening while we made s'mores.
- Relaxing on the beach, watching the kids play in the water, and riding as FAST as legally possible on the waverunner.
- My favorite - Bear Lake evenings when the temperature drops and the sun begins to set behind the hills.
Cantera clan together in one place - all 30 of us!
Kevin's ab routines in the morning, Scattegories and movies every night.
Cousins in the hot tub.
Fishing with uncle Brian . . . and eating those 5 fish the kids caught that night.
YELLOWSTONE - ahhh, the beauty of that park.
Fun in the river on canoes and kayaks . . . maybe too much fun ;-).
My favorite - an early morning bike ride by myself down to these amazing wildflower filled meadows with the Teton range to the east and the forests of Island Park on the west . . . believe me, it felt like I had died and gone to heaven, either that or I was being featured in an REI ad!
10. "See, even the Japanese tourists think it's funny!" - Chris
9. "It wouldn't have been that bad if the same man didn't have to rescue me twice." - Pat
8. "Julie look, it's a desert muskrat!" - Linda
7. "He's a teaser dad too." - Becca
6. "The traveling side show has rolled into Mack's" - Chris
5. "Man, it's just like an anthill in here." - Kelly
4. "We are NOT engaged, people!" - Laura
3. "Backyard B-B-Q!!!" - Kevin
2. "I'm NEVER getting in a canoe with you again!" - Liza
1. "Everything alright?" . . . . "you look a little flushed" - David, then Carrie