Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Prime Month

It will only happen once in our lifetime (believe me, I figured it out while in the shower one morning). From March 13th until April 13th our entire family is a prime number - SOOO cool when you think about it. Ryan just says I have too much time on my hands to be thinking about such things :-).

I just had to bring it up since tomorrow Ryan turns 14 and we no longer are a family of primes . . . 43, 37, 13, 11, 7, 5. Plus, isn't it even that more coincidental that it was only for one (prime) month, from the 13th to the 13th (both primes) that we were those ages? Too bad 2009 isn't prime, or it would have really been amazing.

Good things happening my friends -
I can feel it, the stars have aligned!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hey Julie!
May 4th, Conner turns 5, then our whole family will be prime numbers too! Wow! 41, 37, 13, 7, 5, 1. You have brought up an amazing thing! Life will never be the same!

Kristin said...

Julie, I don't want to alarm you, but you may be a little crazy. Just a little. Your mind works in strange and amazing ways. No wonder you need so much activity to keep you busy...

Kristi said...

um, wow! I am way to right brained... just reading that post made me a bit light-headed. ;)

You are funny, and maybe a bit too smart.

cher said...

Now I know where to send my kids with their math homework. I'll just have to shrug my shoulders and apologize!