Saturday, April 4, 2009

Springtime in Utah


The good news - I'm finally BETTER (clap, cheer, hooray) . . . even made it on the treadmill for a few miles today. Yes, the treadmill in APRIL because is was snowing nonstop the entire day. Here's more good news: today may have been the last of it, so in celebration of hopefully the final WEEK long winter storm, here are some pics to celebrate spring in Utah - enjoy!

We love our Easter Bunny!

Miffy enjoying some winter fun

My flower pots - um, no planting going on this week!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! I am so done with snow, although I was happy for the storm yesterday, so we could stay home and watch conference instead of going to soccer games.

lyn. said...

Do you think Al Gore came to Salt Lake to find out why global warming isn't happening here... LOL