Saturday, February 26, 2011

One game away!


Ryan's high school varsity hockey team is one game away (the finals are Monday night) from the State Championship and it feels like we've been living at the ice rink the past couple of weeks during the play-offs.  I haven't had so much fun watching high school sports since I was that age, and we are all having a great time (my parents have been to a game and my brother has been to several).  Caroline especially loves the games because she gets to hang out with all the older kids while cheering on her brother!

A couple action shots of Ryan . . .



GO SKYLINE!!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Way to go Ryan! I can't believe how grown up your family is Julie, they are all so great. I sure do miss not running into you :) Tell everyone in your family hello from all of us.