We love our DAD!
Yes, Liza really does adore Chris . . . she just wanted to go swimming, NOT take pictures
Hug for the greatest dad a girl could ask for . . .
not to mention a fabulous GRANDPA!
OK team, you're done - time to swim (notice that Chris changed already ;-)
Before church - the girls' little surprise they made for their dad
Of course every Howick celebration must include an ice-cream cake - thanks Mom!
At the pool . . . daddy/daughter bonding - who knows what Liza is up to?!
The girls playing "pool categories"
Fun times at the Bloomington club pool
I know I'm a week behind with my Father's Day post, but need to share a little someting Ryan wrote awhile back when he was completing a "Duty to God" requirement. He was asked to detail ten attributes about a person he admires. He chose his dad, and this was his list:
- He's smart
- He's a hard worker
- He's in good shape and takes care of himself
- He is caring
- He is a good example to us
- He is fun to be around and makes us laugh
- He is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and has a strong testimony
- He uses clean language - always
- He provides for his family and takes care of us
- He is encouraging and supportive of me in school and all my activities.
Well said Ryan - you are blessed not only with a wonderful father, but a lifelong friend.
Ryan and Chris after Ryan took 1st place in a Jiu Jitsu tournament last year. . .
this was one proud papa that day!